Hartke's HyDrive HD115 is a versatile bass speaker cabinet. It can fill in the bottom end of a stack, or is perfectly suited to stand alone as a single speaker. Featuring Hartke's patented paper/aluminum cone HyDrive Speaker Technology, the HD115 delivers tremendous low end with a smooth mid-frequency response, ensuring exceptional performance clarity. Handling 500 watts or power, the HD115 can take whatever you throw at it.
- Description: 1 x 15" bass cabinet
- Power Handling: 500W RMS
LF Driver: 15" HyDrive paper/aluminum hybrid cone
- HF Driver: 1"
- HF Level Control: 3-position switch (-6dB, Off, On)
- Frequency Response: 45Hz–17kHz (-3dB)
- -10dB LF Response: 20Hz
- Inputs: 2 x Twist & Lock, 2 x 1/4" (wired in parallel)
- Cabinet Type: Vented
- Cabinet Construction: Solid plywood, extensive bracing, dado joinery, textured vinyl covering
- Grille: Black perforated steel
- Additional: 2 x inset steel handles, 8 x steel corners, 4 x removable casters
- Weight: 51.6lb (23.4kg)
- Dimensions: 24" (618mm) x 24" (618mm) x 15" (381mm)