Hartke's HyDrive HD410 is the next step in speaker evolution. Featuring Hartke's patented paper/aluminum cone HyDrive Speaker Technology, this bass cabinet delivers a sound with unmatched depth and clarity. With rugged plywood construction and a massive 1000 watts of power handling, the HD410 is the right choice for the modern bass player.
- Description: 4 x 10" bass cabinet
- Power Handling: 1000W RMS
- Impedance: 8O
- LF Drivers: 10" HyDrive paper/aluminum hybrid cones
- HF Driver: 1"
- HF Level Control: 3-position switch (-6dB, Off, On)
- Frequency Response: 50Hz–17kHz (-3dB)
- -10dB LF Response: 30Hz
- Inputs: 2 x Twist & Lock, 2 x 1/4" (wired in parallel)
- Cabinet Type: Dual-chamber, sealed
- Cabinet Construction: Solid plywood, extensive bracing, dado joinery, textured vinyl covering
- Grille: Black perforated steel
- Additional: 2 x steel inset handles, 8 x steel corners, 4 x removable casters
Weight: 63lb (28.6kg)
- Dimensions: 24" (618mm) x 24" (618mm) x 15" (381mm)