The Hartke HD series offers the bass the best of both worlds. A warm and full-bodied shade of classical cardboard film combined with a clear, polar attack on the aluminum cone. How is this possible? The patented Hydrive Hybrid Speaker Film's outer edge and suspension is traditionally a paper that produces a warm sub-register, while the aluminum structure of the inside of the film produces a clear mid-range and accurate treble. The powerful but ultra-light neodymium magnet offers 250 W of power resistance and weighs 40% less than the corresponding traditional speaker elements.
The HyDrive Design
HyDrive speakers feature carefully crafted paper / aluminum hybrid cone drivers. The hybrid makeup delivers an exceptional blend of warmth and attack. And the specifics of the HD508, Packing four 8 "Hyperdrive speakers in a single cabinet create a larger audio range than a single 15".
Power and Portability
The HD508 offers a tremendous power in a highly-portable design. Its Lightweight Class D amplifier produces an earth-shaking, recording studio or performance venue 500 watts of power. And weighing just 49 pounds in, the HD508 can be easily transported through its molded strap carry handles or removable casters.
Shape Your Tone
The HD508 includes a selectable Shape Circuit that allows you to use the EQ curve. Additionally, the 3-band EQ provides further customization options.
- 500-watt Class D Amplifier
- Four 8” HyDrive Speakers
- Specialized EQ curve designed to improve tone through selective boosts and cuts across the frequency range
- Amplifier: Class D, top-mounted control panel
- Rated Output Power: 500W Peak
- Rated Input Level: 77.46mv rms (@ 1kHz)
- Speakers: Four 8 "paper / aluminum cone drivers
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.54% (@ 1dB below rated output)
- Signal To Noise Ratio: 1W / 49.3dBu (1Wrms @ 1kHz)
- Equalizer Center Frequency: Bass: 70Hz, Mid: 700Hz, Treble: 5kHz
- Controls: Volume, Shape, Bass, Mid, Treble
- Shape Control: 100Hz to 900Hz
- Input: 1/4 "instrument, 1/8" stereo Aux
- Outputs: 1/4 "headphone, XLR direct out
- Effects Loop: 1/4 "Send, 1/4" Return
- Cabinet Design: 5/8 "plywood, shelf port
- Grille: Perforated metal
- Handles: Molded strap (steel reinforced)
- 2x inset handles
- Additional: 4x removable casters, 8x protective Corners
- Product Dimensions: 551mm x 508mm x 305mm
- Product Weight: 22.2kg