One of the quickest and easiest ways to change the sound of any amplifier is to change the speaker. The various differences in materials and build process create unique personalities in both frequency and response. For example, some speakers will embellish the top-end treble for clarity, while others might subdue those higher frequencies for a warmer overall sound. Furthermore, different build materials change the way a speaker responds to your playing. Some speakers have a more aggressive response, making the amp more dynamic, while other speakers offer a naturally compressed, slower response, making the amp slightly less dynamic, but more forgiving and bluesy.
With that in mind, VOX is proud to announce their latest limited edition line of AC15 amps, equipped with Warehouse Guitar Speakers’ G12C model! Completely handmade in Kentucky, USA, the G12C is part of Warehouse’s American Vintage series which lends a unique, American flavor to the iconic British chime of the AC15. These speakers provide a punchy low-end and distinctively clear top end that is still dynamic and sensitive. These limited-edition amps also feature a limited vintage-style tolex covering for a more refined appearance.
Check these out today, and see what happens when you mix one of history’s most popular British amplifiers with one of the best names in boutique USA handmade speakers.
- Equipped with Warehouse Guitar Speakers’ G12C
- Punchy low-end and distinctively clear top end
- Black leather covering for a more refined appearance
- Output Power: 15 Watts RMS into 16 Ohms
- Tube Complement: Preamp: 12AX7 (x3), Power amp: EL84 (x2)
- Speaker: 1 x 12" 16 ohm Warehouse G12C
- Input: NORMAL Input, TOP BOOST Input, FOOTSWITCH
- Output: External Speaker, Extension Speaker
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 602 x 265 x 456 mm / 23.70 x 10.43 x 17.95 inches
- Weight: 22kg / 48.5 lbs.
- Options: VFS2A Footswitch