The DV Mark Silver Generation Amps will bring about a much easier lifestyle for every musicians around the world. Thanks to our cutting-edge proprietary technology we can offer affordable and great sounding amps, easy-to-use, reliable and ultra-portable… improving the quality of musicians life, making it easier!
As in the previous DVC GUITAR FRIEND 12 best seller combo this updated version features two channels (clean/lead) with very easy-to-use controls, reverb, aux in jack (for CD or MP3 player) and mini-plug headphone jack, plus a send/return FX loop to interface
your favorite stompboxes and multieffect units.
The DVC GUITAR FRIEND 12 II delivers a classic tone, focused sound and 50W of power in an ultra-compact and ultra-transportable design, its Input special circuit is optimized to perfectly interface with all the most used guitar effects. The Dual Voltage Switch 120V/240V allows to use the amp in countries with different voltages!
This new version of our little powerhouse 12” combo is ready to become more and more a loyal friend of you and your guitars respecting your and their personality.
- Power output: 50W @ 8ohm / 60W @ 4ohm
- Preamp: Solid State
- Power Amp: MPT (Mark Proprietary Technology)
- Channels: two (clean / lead)
- Controls (clean ch): Level / EQ: bass-mid-high
- Controls (lead ch): Level / Drive / EQ: bass-high
- Effect: Reverb
- Speaker outputs: 4 ohms minimum load
- Speaker size:
one 1x12” DV Mark Custom
- Speaker Power Handling / Impedance:
150W RMS (AES Standard) / 8 ohms
- Footswitch input for channels switch
- AUX IN
- Headphone OUT
- Send/Return FX loop
- Dual Voltage selector 120V/240V*
- *(not available on the 100V version manufactured for Japan)
- Dimensions (W/H/D):
17.12" / 43.5 cm | 16.73" / 42.5 cm | 12" / 30.5 cm
19.18 lbs / 8.7 Kg