The Perfect Piano to exceed all Expectations. dding the joy of a piano to your home?
Searching for an accurate and reliable instrument?
Need a convenient keyboard for some serious practice?
Compact and cost-effective, the KORG B1 Digital Piano is the right choice for all your piano needs. The streamlined design delivers the key features most important to any pianist: an authentic keyboard touch, superior sound, and effortless ease of use.
And unlike other pianos that may be stripped-down versions of existing models, the KORG B1 Digital Piano stands alone in its class; designed from the ground up using cutting-edge technologies to exceed all expectations.
For those who are just starting and for those who want to start again, we invite you to experience the KORG B1 Digital Piano.
- Color variations: black (B1-BK), white (B1-WH)
- Keyboard: 88 keys (A0-C8), NH (weighted natural hammer)
- Touch control of the keyboard: Light, Normal, Heavy Pitch Range: 427.5 Hz to 452. Hz (0.05 Hz)
- Transpose range: -6 to +5 semitones (all keys)
- Sound generation: Maximum Stereo PCM
- Polyphony: 120 voices (Max)
- Sounds: 8 (Acoustic x 3, Electric piano x 2, Harpsichord, Organ x 2)
- Effects: Reverb,
- Chorus Demo Songs: 8
- Metronome: Tempo Range (40 BPM-120 BPM)
- Signature date: (2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 4/6, none)
- Volume controls Connections: PHONES (headphone / line out), PEDAL
- Amplification: 9 Watt x 2
- Loudspeakers: Oval (100 mm x 50 mm / 3.94 "x 1.97") x 2
- Power supply: DC 12 V, AC adapter (included)
- Power consumption: 3W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 1312 mm x 336 mm x 117 mm / 51.65 "x 13.23" x 4.61 "(including projections, excluding optional STB1 stand and music stand)
(Including optional STB1 bracket and projections, excluding music stand) Weight: 11.8 kg / 26.01 lb. (excluding stand and optional STB1 music stand)
<20.2 kg / 44.53 lbs. (including optional STB1 media, excluding music media)
- Included items: damper pedal, power adapter, music stand
- Accessories: Stand (STB1-BK / WH), 3 pedals (PU-2) *
* The PU-2 can be connected to the same pedal used by the damper pedal included.