The Lanikai MRS-CET is a beautifully crafted cutaway tenor ukulele made from gorgeous morado that delivers classic tenor uke tone. The MRS-CET features a wider nut for a slightly wider neck that makes playing the MRS-CET more comfortable. A gorgeous walnut fingerboard offers great response as well, whether you're chording or playing lead. A NuBone nut and saddle also provide tonal support to the already tone-rich morado body. This tenor uke is ideal for living room jams or warm nights on the beach around a fire with friends. When you are ready to plug in, the MRS-CET features Kula electronics for stellar amplified tone.
- All-morado ukulele puts out warm and mellow sound
- Kula electronics deliver stellar amplified tone
- Walnut fingerboard is responsive and playable
- Comfortable neck is good for a variety of hand sizes
- Maple binding provides a beautiful contrast to the morado body
- Chrome die-cast tuning machines provide solid support for staying in tune